J. R. Richard Jersey

Un nuovo forum, unico, che sostituirà i tradizionali 4 (che resteranno, in sola lettura) per rendere più agevole e veloce la navigazione. Qualora abbiate bisogno di informazioni sui vecchi post, avviate pure qui il vostro topic. Vi aiuteremo volentieri.

J. R. Richard Jersey

Messaggioda akoabbct » 12/09/2019, 8:24

Samsung is not a name you usually think of when thinking about gaming laptops. However Authentic Craig Biggio Jersey , the Korean company makes some of the best devices, Smartphone and TVs that money can buy, and when I looked through the Samsung Chromebook Pro earlier this year, I really liked it. However, success is one category that never guarantees that it will be reproduced in another Authentic Jeff Bagwell Jersey , and the games market is much more demanding than a normal laptop or Chrome OS device. While the Odyssey is not Samsung's first foray into gaming laptops, it's the most promising on paper. Instead of a bland, anemic wannabe, as you might expect, this sleek gaming laptop features real horsepower J. R. Richard Jersey , with unique design and novel cooling devices. At $ 1,800, it's also cheap, so let's look at how Odyssey Z from Samsung is.

The Odyssey Z costs just under $ 1,800. There are no customization options Carlos Lee Jersey , as only one configuration is available. It includes an Intel Core i7-8750H CPU, 16 GB of DDR4 memory, a 256 GB SSD and a GeForce GTX 1060 GPU, as well as a 15.6-inch FHD-PLS display. Plane-to-Line Switching Panels (PLS) are Samsung's proprietary version of IPS (In-Plane Switching Panel) panels, which the company claims offer a better viewing angle Roy Oswalt Jersey , improved image quality, and a slight increase in overall brightness to offer an IPS panel. Overall, the Odyssey Z has a relatively thin profile of 14.79 x 10.04 x 0.70 inches and weighs 5.29 pounds.

The cover of the notebook Odyssey Z is reminiscent of a metal sheet that is polished and polished to be as reflective as possible. After two weeks of looking at the unique finish, I still can not decide if I like it. I do not hate it, but I do not necessarily love it either. The inside of the laptop is also gray Mike Scott Jersey , but does not have the polished look for a matte finish. The keyboard and touchpad of the Odyssey Z notebook are located on the front of the case, much like ASUS on the ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. The gray keyboard has a red backlight, which, due to its semi-transparent appearance, "interesting" affects legends.
akoabbct

Ti è stata utile questa discussione? Allora puoi ringraziarci condividendola sulle tue pagine social

In questo modo, ci aiuterai ad aumentare la popolarità di gennarino.org! Grazie! Condividi su Facebook

Torna a Il nuovo forum di Gennarino.org